quinta-feira, junho 09, 2005

PUBLIC ENEMY - RAP INTELIGENTE!

Fight the Power



Public Enemy - Fight The Power
www.publicenemy.com
1989 the number another summer (get down)Sound of the funky drummerMusic hittin' your heart cause I know you got sould(Brothers and sisters, hey)Listen if you're missin' y'allSwingin' while I'm singin'Givin' whatcha gettin'Knowin' what I knowWhile the Black bands sweatin'And the rhythm rhymes rollin'Got to give us what we wantGotta give us what we needOur freedom of speech is freedom or deathWe got to fight the powers that beLemme hear you sayFight the power
Chorus
As the rhythm designed to bounceWhat counts is that the rhymesDesigned to fill your mindNow that you've realized the prides arrivedWe got to pump the stuff to make us toughfrom the heartIt's a start, a work of artTo revolutionize make a change nothin's strangePeople, people we are the sameNo we're not the sameCause we don't know the gameWhat we need is awareness, we can't get carelessYou say what is this?My beloved lets get down to businessMental self defensive fitness(Yo) bum rush the showYou gotta go for what you knowMake everybody see, in order to fight the powers that beLemme hear you say...Fight the Power
Chorus
Elvis was a hero to mostBut he never meant shit to me you seeStraight up racist that sucker wasSimple and plainMother fuck him and John WayneCause I'm Black and I'm proudI'm ready and hyped plus I'm ampedMost of my heroes don't appear on no stampsSample a look back you look and findNothing but rednecks for 400 years if you checkDon't worry be happyWas a number one jamDamn if I say it you can slap me right here(Get it) lets get this party started rightRight on, c'monWhat we got to sayPower to the people no delayTo make everybody seeIn order to fight the powers that be
(Fight the Power)

Um comentário:

Niell disse...

Pode crer!
Public Enemy #1